Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Hour log

As I told you earlier, I will be devoting some part of my time for self development. Improving my habits to learning useful things and working on  learning strategies are part of my Life management goals.
I observed that When I start doing things I like, I forget my surroundings and forget time too. Though my performance in that work is outstanding they can consume a major part of my time reducing the time for my preparation.
So in order to keep track of the hours I spend on CPA Exam preparation and on other things including chores and other activities. I opened a word file and named  it 'Hour log'. I will include a draft of the file for your use.
There is no need to spend your hours on this... Just note a word or a line to have an idea.. This is not a diary.. don't keep it lengthy..If you want a diary , keep it separate..Well we have many calender and time tracking software.. But for some reason I found this useful. Alternatively you can also track your time on your PDA devices and also in a simple diary. These statistics will help us to know how much time we are investing in fruitful things and how much time we are procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment