Friday, March 4, 2011

New materials


Yay!!! My new materials arrived. It always feels good to read from a new book. Studying from an old book with highlights and pencil  remarks may decrease your burden but if it is for reading again, I don't think it will lift your spirits. My friend always advices to buy a new book if it is necessary to read again -applies for exam study courses in specific.

Roger BEC online CPA Review  contains their own text book with theory and class questions which is essential for following their videos along with Wiley CPA Review text book which they advice us to use it like a workbook. They also send us Wiley Test bank CD which connects to their online test bank. Mr.Roger Philip is a very energetic person, His enthusiasm and jokes will make the lecture move really smooth. Its feels like he got the same energy from start to finish. I must ask Mr.Roger to share us his energy secret .

For now my preparation is like, Watching the lectures and scribble running notes and then do MCQ's . Will share my time table in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment