Friday, April 8, 2011

BEC preparation so far



If you are following my twitter account you probably already knew the news. But if you are not aware of it, I am happy to share with you 'the news' that I am pregnant with my first child. I never mentioned about my married life before but because I will be stuyding for the exam in my pregnancy too, I thought I should share this with you. I am happy but at the same time confused and have all the fears of a newbie.



Initially I planned to give my BEC exam in the first week of April but I couldn't able to revise properly because all the changes happening in the first trimester are really confusing and I took time to adjust in this new life. It was scary to think about things happened in past weeks, My doctor detected some unidentified mass in the Ultrasound and after consulting a perinatal expert and an advanced Scan, we found every thing to be alright. I don't know how to explain how I am feeling right now but really feeling a lot of relief. If you want to give me any kind of advice, you are very welcome and  I need all kinds of suggestions.


But I am more determined to finish CPA exam before October.  I almost finished studying for BEC leaving very few topics. I must thank Mr.Roger of Roger CPA Review , he really makes prepartion interesting and I watched few lectures lying in bed and I was able to laugh because of his jokes. I am feeling better right now and kind of adjusted so I will be more serious in my preparation from now. Right now my strategy is to read everything once again and practice more exams right now.  And I will be ready for the BEC exam. You can catch me every day on twitter @sleeponcpa and also on our #twudygroup. (hash tag to search  and find CPAexam group on twitter)


I take this opportunity to give my special thanks to my friends at twitter. If you are new to twitter, I would like to suggest some great people to follow..I am glad to say they are my  friends and a wonderful support group. FF @Laydee_LaLa_ @cpa_sas @mynameis_nano @NikkiCheeks @auditd0rk @ahmahdee @cpaexamtweets @cstrunk @ducktales89 @gimme_75 @gvaval @hongloan @harrisruthj @johncuse @Kookie28 @mdcpa2b @missginacpa @mrcamtastic @njcpa2b @ruggercpa2b @shawnyli @studybear75 @thestudentcpa @cpanet,@nomore74  (forgive me if I forget someone) 

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with BEC! and I am glad no problem with the "little one" and yeah you forgot me on your list lol

    ReplyDelete