Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not giving up


Sometimes I feel, I don't know when to give up. In fact I am not planning to give up. Why should I give up? But I do understand that I should not repeat same mistakes.And I fully understand the reasons why I failed my previous attempts.
I want to blog and track my preparation so that I know what is important in my life. Though for others, my problems look silly but if it is a problem to me, I will attend to it. I am following Phil Yaegar this time.
I started preparing for REG. First thing I did is to print a calender and filed all required things. I decided to do MCQ's and Simulations every day. I realized irrespective of what ever my preparation is, if I fail to perform well in exam, it doesn't really matter how good I prepared. So this time my strategy is getting myself ready for the exam.
My new Yaegar materials arrived. I will start with Individual Tax. My earlier post on Yaegar preparation http://www.sleeponcpa.com/2010/09/my-yeager-preparation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment