Saturday, May 12, 2018

Dreams

Hi Friends,

I am blogging after a long time. It was hard for me to put aside my CPA preparation and concentrate on family and job. There were immigration issues and family and financial problems, I can name everyone and everything as reasons why I was unable to finish that REG exam. Now all my exams expired and I am back to square 1. But still I couldn't give up. I feel like crying every time I remembered the effort and time spent on it. I loved every moment but it was not enough. I decided to do one more attempt to pursue my dream. I am not proud or complain about everything. What happened was my responsibility and I did what I could at that point of time. Hope I live a blessed life and keep me inspired and God bless me with success and every one who follow my blog.

I didn't reply all the emails sent to me and all the emails I receive even today. Forgive me for that.
Love you all
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment