Monday, September 6, 2010

Results Madness


I don't understand why we have to wait so long to see our scores. My exam was on 13th July and my scores were out on Aug 27 th. I am supposed to appear for Reg on Aug 28th but I was so tense with my result that I couldn't concentrate well on this exam and finally I postponed it. Well I am not  blaming NASBA for my bad preparation but If I received my pass result a month back that would have certainly boosted my preparation.

Multiple choice questions are machine valued and it's just one simulation per paper that is graded. I know there might be a problem that didn't help NASBA to quicken the process but still I am mad that I waited this long and it disturbed my preparation. I request NASBA to please help students to get quicker results.

It felt even miserable to think, what if I waited this long to hear I failed. God I wish all students prepare well and pass. It felt depressing to see the fail words last time. I don't want to see them again. I don't want any body to have that fate.

NASBA I really respect you but I still want to say, I am not happy with waiting for scores .

No comments:

Post a Comment