Monday, June 27, 2011

Pirates of Hard work



A week back I had a dream, I was watching the movie, The pirates of of the Caribbean in a movie theater(come on!! It's Captain Jack sparrow). It was dark and the whole setting in the movie theater was very much like what I saw at Disney. It's like sitting in a jungle and watching the movie at the same time.( My dreams are getting pretty creative now a days ). Every one was given a token and that token will turn into a special coin at the end of the film.

So when the movie ended. No one was leaving the theater. A woman hosted a show and she was explaining the rules and  every body was anxious for the result. I looked at the token in my hand and it suddenly changed  into a coin with a black skull mark. I was little impatient and wanted to leave the theater thinking these kind of things never work for me.
Then the lady announced the winner and she said , 'And the winner is the black coin'. I was surprised and when no one lifted their hands I was convinced that it was in fact my coin. I slowly lifted my hand and moved towards the stage and every body was looking at me, cheering and surrounding me. I had no idea what that means. Then she announced my prizes which I don't remember now except for the word $13000.
Then a girl walked towards me asking, "How do you do this? How can you achieve something like this? Tell me the secret". I said , 'Hard work'. She couldn't believe what I was saying. She was waving her head like ..she was thinking ..No It must be something else. I told her again.. No its hard-work.. I woke up.
When I interpreted this dream, I was positive about the BEC result. I didn't checked the result obsessively and I was not even tense. I always believed passing CPA Exam is not a fall of Luck. It's hard work. You may hear stories from friends telling you they randomly answered many questions and they got 90's but they never sound real to me. They may not be lying but I always believed in hard work than in Luck.
Luck is purely, Strong will combined with Smart preparation followed by Good performance. When you prepare well , you feel confident and you will perform your exam well and then you get lucky. When you pass that attempt you won't feel like you were just Lucky. You will be confident of what you read and it will follow you in your life.
Though the girl in my dream couldn't believe it to be just hard work. It is true friends.. Strong Will, Smart preparation and Good performance will change your Luck.

Special Thanks to  Roger CPA Review for being part of my Success. Mr.Roger if you didn't made me imagine you wearing tight pants for your date.. This journey may not be this pleasant.
Though I didn't write a detailed interpretation of my dream, I do have a good understanding about how to interpret dreams. I learned it from the world's top Dream alchemist and scientist and my Guru  Jane Teresa Anderson. Please feel free to visit her website. She can change your life, That's my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment