Monday, June 13, 2011

Positive Affirmations for CPA Exam preparation


I let go of all fear and doubt and CPA exam becomes simple and easy for me
I create a stress free world for my CPA exam preparation
I relax all my neck muscles and I let go off any tension in my shoulders
I slowly breathe in and out and I find myself relaxing more and more with each breathe
I am a capable person and I can answer every question that comes my way
I am centered and focused
I feel more secure each day

I can be serene in any situation
I trust myself to deal with any problems that arise during my preparation
I realize that stress is only fear and I now release all fears
I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life
I am relaxed yet very alert
I am becoming aware of my memory power
I am learning to appreciate my brain's ability
I have been given a brain with great memory capacity
I now eject any negative thoughts about my memory
I eject negatives as I would eject a tape or a CD
I replace negatives with positives
The funtioning of my memory and concentration is a result of my words and thoughts.
•       I now free my self from false limitations
I am programming my brain for success
I am programming my brain to release my memory power
I am programming my brain to maximize my ability to concentrate.
My brain delivers the reality of good memory
My brain now delivers the reality of good concentration
It feels so good to see my memory function as it was intended
It feels so good to concentrate naturally and easily
I now realize that  I have a great memory
I am taking control of my mind
I can always resist something if I choose to
I am well on a road for better memory and concentration
I am grateful for my healthy body and mind
•      "I lovingly do everything I can to prepare and perform CPA Exam well "
Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to CPA Exam Success

Image credit : http://www.gettyimages.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rose,

    Thanks for sharing the affirmations! I am a big believer in getting the inside right to get results on the outside.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete