Monday, August 8, 2011

BE THE MATERIAL!

My friend Anna sent me few words on how to prepare.. She is a brilliant young lady who never fails to surprise me and never fails to show her affection and care. Her few little words inspired me and I felt like, I should share her own words with you ..She sent me these words few days back, when I was little worried about my preparation and loss of time..

In her own words..
Best thing is to relax and tell yourself that you will do well, and not only tell yourself- believe it. KNOW it, know your material and know you are great and will do well. BE THE MATERIAL! It is a part of yooou!
You can put it in your brain and then it is a part of your memory, your brain, so it is like a part of you. Not strange or foreign. Just a part of you. So it comes down to how well you know that part of you.  
Hats off.. dear friend ♡.. 
Roger CPA Review offers 3 flexible study formats, comprehensive preparation materials, and the highest pass rate in the industry. Find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment