Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Believe Even When No One Else Believes in You


Aleph


Prayer to forgive and self affirmations


“I forgive the tears I was made to shed,
 I forgive the pain and the disappointments,
 I forgive the betrayals and the lies,
 I forgive the slanders and intrigues,
 I forgive the hatred and the persecution,
 I forgive the blows that hurt me,
 I forgive the wrecked dreams,
 I forgive the stillborn hopes,
 I forgive the hostility and jealousy,
 I forgive the indifference and ill will,
 I forgive the injustice carried out in the name of justice,
 I forgive the anger and the cruelty,
 I forgive the neglect and the contempt,


 I will be capable of loving, regardless of whether I am loved in return,
Of giving, even when I have nothing,
Of working happily, even in the midst of difficulties,
Of holding out my hand, even when utterly alone and abandoned,
Of drying my tears, even while I weep,
Of believing, even when no one believes in me.”




 I liked this prayer so just posting the extract..
Extracted from -  Paulo Coelho (2011-09-27). Aleph (p. 155). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.



1 comment:

  1. keep plugging away Rose. didn't know you were a Paulo Coelho fan. his Alchemist book changed my entire perspective. keep plugging away!

    ReplyDelete