Friday, September 28, 2012

A letter from Mr.Grant Webb


Hi Rose,
My name is Grant Webb. I’m a learning facilitator with Bisk Education’s Accounting to CPA training program. It is my pleasure to reach out to you today. This morning during class we went online in search for some real life examples to supplement our classroom discussion when we came across your site info sleeponcpa.com. We often go online in search for supplement to our daily lecture. I applaud you on how resourceful you have made your site. Very well done. You even have an archives section with content covering some of accountants weakest points or curiosities. 

Based on the usefulness of your website and accurate messaging we have recognized your website as a Top Accounting Resource for our students of 2012. 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Keep up the great work Rose! 

Warmly,

Grant Webb
Bisk Education 
9417 Princess Palm Avenue Tampa, FL 33619

No comments:

Post a Comment