Saturday, December 11, 2010

The emotional roller coaster...

Since I wrote FAR Exam, I went through a big enormous emotional roller coaster. I was pretty tired after this exam and when I was out of Prometric center, I felt very weak and slept for long hours. It was like I didn't had energy, even to move my hands. I slept long like REALLY LONG.. I hit bed around 6 in the evening and I got up around 8 in the morning.I went to see my doctor and He said,'"there is no disease for the symptoms you just mentioned , If you feel sleepy and tired, sleep".

I was little depressed about my performance but recovered early with friend's support. I went to shopping, movies , ate hot Chinese food,  and for two days believe me I completely forgot about exams and for the first time after I filed application with Nasba I felt free.

I am not sure whether this feeling spoiled me or gave me a hope of what life will be after I complete my exams. (If we look at the brighter side..)but the nagging feeling of not yet completing this exam follows us like a shadow. And friends if we can experience the feeling of freedom even for a while.. it instigates us.. Yes, I want to feel free. I want to do things I postponed for a long time. I know they are not that important but sometimes little pleasures of life spice up this journey.

But let me confess this actually made it hard  for me to open books again, but I will get over. Two days of depression and sickness and then fun time and then epic fail and now back to books.. Really the best and worst emotional roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment