Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Score update

I received  FAR score, its 70, got no emotion left and I am so numbed. I am exactly standing in the same position as I was last year. It feels depressing to think that way. May be I should lower my optimism a little and focus on productivity. I know, I am going self critical but I think I need to face my problems rather than numbing my pain.  I am determined as ever but I will be focusing more on my self development and will be critically watching my actions. I will try my best. It reminds me the quote

“Doing your best means never stop trying.”

Now what? Hmm...


 How do I change?

If I feel depressed I will sing.
If I feel sad I will laugh.
If I feel ill I will double my labour.
If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.
If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
Today I will be the master of my emotions.

-Og Mandino

3 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry to hear about the 70. Was this your first attempt at FAR? The pain of disappointment is temporary, just focus on knowing that as long as you don't quit, you WILL be a CPA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Gina this is my first attempt..
    Thank you for your Support.. It matters a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attitude!!! :)

    Have you tried the Becker CPA review material coupled with the "Final Exam Review"? I worked the Becker program (watched the video lectures, did the problems. and the final review) and I miraculously passed on my first attempt.

    This is not a testimate to my knowledge, but rather an endorsement of the Becker progam. I just followed their directions and I passed.

    Try the Becker progam, do exactly what they tell you to do, and I am sure (positive!!!!!)you will pass:))

    ReplyDelete