Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Felt Inspired..

My sister is my best friend and I call her and do all emotional vampirism on her till I feel better at times.. Today I called her and she heard calmly and really didn't said much, other than saying, " Its ok, you will do it next time. You already read every thing and did your hard work. Just don't analyze it, revise and you will do it fine.Confidence is a product of hard work, which you did, so don't worry about it".
 And then she told me about my niece, My niece is a two year old and an energy ball. A true definition for terrible two's, She never stops even for a second. We get fresh cleaning stuff just in a blink. Yesterday she played with a glass vase and broke it and it made a sharp deep cut on her hand and she was rushed to hospital. My sister told me,When the doctor was wrapping bandage on her hand, my niece was helping doctor to wrap it around with her other hand. She was not even thinking about her pain or the bleeding hand. She was taking the bandage and helping the doctor do the wrapping and was in the moment enjoying what she found amusing.
I felt so different when I heard this. Being a child is a blessing, like they don't care what others are thinking or whats happening around or What is the expected behavior out of them? They find their own happiness. They can make their pains their amusement.
It sounded so mature to be in the moment and take it as it comes and find beauty and happiness in what is happening around. I pray god to keep my heart and mind just like a child and keep me happy, enjoying every moment of life... Glad that I started unlearning on how I was taught to react and I give a damn to how others want me to react.
May God bless you with a heart like a child and find always happiness in the moment you live..

No comments:

Post a Comment