Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I wish...


I wish I can tell you that I passed REG.. Just saw the score.. I got 74 ... I don't know whom to blame.. But 74 left me with no emotion and I don't even know how to react to this..coz I lost the BEC credit. Feeling empty .. Thinking about re scoring.. Don't know whether it works.. Posts on CPAnet says it is totally useless.. Can make a joke saying 'Epic fail' and laugh but looking at the coming months and see myself in preparation for two more exams is like .. May be telling myself ' When the going gets tough the tough gets going' helps. I don't want any superlatives for 'tough'. Hope this new year brings an end to this exam preparation process and helps me to get a good job and a better life. Ahhh... it pains now..

Thanks a lot to all my friends who supported me in my tough time and helped me to stay motivated..

3 comments:

  1. I know how empty you feel... Pain will go away soon and you'll be just stronger than ever believe me.Jan you can take reg and feb bec and be done with whole thing.
    nomore74.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I know your pain. I was hoping to pass BEC this last testing window and be done. I had taken it in the 3rd quarter and failed miserably. Taken it again in the fourth quarter and failed by 4 points. I can hold my head high because I know I studied the hardest I could. I knew every inch of my study material but apparently BEC didn't want me to pass. I had a horrible two days but am back in the study mode again. I even ordred another textbook from another company so I can get more insight from different courses. I will pass BEC come Feb. As you will pass your last parts this year.

    I just stumbled on your blog. It is a good feeling knowing that I am not alone in the terror known as the CPA exam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone Rosie, My good wishes are with you in this journey to become a successful CPA

    ReplyDelete